lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

Like a every single day.



Today, like a every single day, I wake up and, before I had breakfast, I go to school.

There, I haven’t so many friends – well I think that I haven’t any real friend. That’s because I don’t understand the jokes in the same time than a normal teen. The same way I don’t realize the indirect sense; I’m only able to understand the literally meaning. I can’t read any face expressions and I can’t express any feeling with my face and body.

In the other hand, I’m really good in Acting and Mathematics and I have a great musical talent.

I don’t know why my life is completely different than a normal teen. Well I know it, but anyone seems worried about it or they problably think I’m a social excluded, but it isn’t it.


Dairy of a teen with Aspergher Syndrome.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario